Good morning - Weekly Town Quiz
Welcome to our Town Quiz- it’s just for fun! Good Luck (and try not to Google!)
Town Quiz - 25 June 2022
(Answers available 2 July 2022)
Q1. Which swimming stroke is named after an insect? Butterfly
Q2: What unit is used to measure horses?
Q3: What is the only bird that can hover in the air and also ﬂy backwards?
Q4: How is 77 represented in Roman numerals?
Q5: What are birds of a feather said to do?
Q6: What do the numbers add up to on the opposite sides of a dice?
Q7: Which country originated the term “plonk” for Wine?
Q8: What is the thirteenth letter of the English alphabet?
Q9: What name can be a lettuce or a mass of floating frozen water?
Q10: Who was known as the lady with the lamp?
HOW IT WORKS
- New questions are released every Saturday
- Answers are not available until the following Saturday
- You can simply answer the questions as you wish
- You can print the questions so you can write your answers, take a photo and message them to the Discover Blairgowrie Facebook page - we will let you know how you got on
- You can create an account/login and save your answers
- These will be checked for you at some point in the week
- Any suggestions then please email email@example.com
- You can also send us some questions if you wish!