Good afternoon - Weekly Town Quiz
Welcome to our Town Quiz- it’s just for fun! Good Luck (and try not to Google!)
Town Quiz - 1 May 2021 sponsored by Something Special Flowers
(Answers available 8 May 2021)
Q1. Which group advertised new premises on page 4 of this weeks Blairie? Blairgowrie Brownies and Rainbows
Q2: Bob Stewart Music question of the week - Who wrote the famous Scottish song "The Berryfields o' Blair"?
Q3: Something Special Flowers question - What design won Jillian of Something Special Flowers a coveted RHS Chelsea GOLD Medal?
Q4: Which European capital was built on 14 islands?
Q5: What is Europe’s most mountainous country?
Q6: Germany’s flag is made up of what three colours?
Q7: Which famous cocktail originated in the Raffles Hotel, Singapore?
Q8: Which capital city has the most Michelin stars in the world – London, Paris or Tokyo?
Q9: 2. What variety of flower is used in the Something Special Flowers logo?
Q10: What island in San Francisco Bay was the site of an almost escape-proof prison?
HOW IT WORKS
- New questions are released every Saturday
- Answers are not available until the following Saturday
- You can simply answer the questions as you wish
- You can print the questions so you can write your answers, take a photo and message them to the Discover Blairgowrie Facebook page - we will let you know how you got on
- You can create an account/login and save your answers
- These will be checked for you at some point in the week
- Any suggestions then please email email@example.com
- You can also send us some questions if you wish!