Good morning - Weekly Town Quiz
Welcome to our Town Quiz- it’s just for fun! Good Luck (and try not to Google!)
Town Quiz - 23 October 2021
(Answers available 30 October 2021)
Q1. The Flying Dutchman is an irritable, mischievous pirate ghost who glows green in which kids tv series? Sponge Bob Square Pants
Q2: In 2016 Blairgowrie Dental Care for 3 days, put a different healthy Halloween recipe on their website, can you name one?
Q3: Bob Stewart Music question of the week - which Halloween themed album of the Mccalmans was released in the 1970's?
Q4: The song Ghost Town, was released by which band in 1981?
Q5: Which popular fruit is dooked for at Halloween?
Q6: Before carving pumpkins became popular, people in the United kingdom would carve which solid root vegetable?
Q7: Where in Scone do they host "Spirits of Scone"?
Q8: Which local bar on Allan Street has their Halloween decorations up?
Q9: Which famous Halloween movie had the actor Bette Midler playing the witch Winifred
Q10: What's happening in Dunkeld on Halloween?
HOW IT WORKS
- New questions are released every Saturday
- Answers are not available until the following Saturday
- You can simply answer the questions as you wish
- You can print the questions so you can write your answers, take a photo and message them to the Discover Blairgowrie Facebook page - we will let you know how you got on
- You can create an account/login and save your answers
- These will be checked for you at some point in the week
- Any suggestions then please email email@example.com
- You can also send us some questions if you wish!