Good morning - Weekly Town Quiz
Welcome to our Town Quiz- it’s just for fun! Good Luck (and try not to Google!)
Town Quiz - 24 July 2021
(Answers available 31 July 2021)
Q1. Which of the following is NOT a part of the summer Olympics? A: Boxing B: Cycling C: Biathlon D: Water Polo C: Biathlon
Q2: What colours are the five intersecting rings of the Olympic’s flag?
Q3: What day of the week do Blairgowrie Runners meet to go for a morning run?
Q4: From which country do the Olympics originate?
Q5: What do the five rings on the Olympics flag refer to?
Q6: What is Olympism?
Q7: How often do the Olympics happen?
Q8: What year did the Olympic Torch Relay pass through Blairgowrie?
Q9: In which year was Tennis reinstated as an Olympic sport?
Q10: Which organization is the governing body of the Olympic Games?
HOW IT WORKS
- New questions are released every Saturday
- Answers are not available until the following Saturday
- You can simply answer the questions as you wish
- You can print the questions so you can write your answers, take a photo and message them to the Discover Blairgowrie Facebook page - we will let you know how you got on
- You can create an account/login and save your answers
- These will be checked for you at some point in the week
- Any suggestions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us some questions if you wish!