Every group thrives because of its volunteers and volunteers thrive on being a part of a group and helping.
Volunteering helps reduce the feeling of isolation, looks good on your cv, it can help keep you fit, it lets you maintain and use your skills, can be the first step towards your chosen career and can offer a great feeling of satisfaction.
Volunteers are required in lots of different groups and lots of different skill sets, for instance - gardening, IT, driving, working with kids/teenagers . . . . . .
Please complete one of the forms below to either become a Discover Blairgowrie volunteer or to highlight a volunteering opportunity within your group. Or, if you would like to volunteer for one of the current opportunities just click the link.
Once you complete your chosen form we will add your details to the data base and ask you to confirm them.
If you have trouble with the forms then please contact us and let us know.
First form is for groups looking for volunteers, second form is if you are looking to volunteer.
Current opportunities -
- Time Bank Chair/Vice Chair
- Treasurer for Riding For Disabled
- Volunteer with Blairgowrie Riding for the Disabled
- Various opportunities within the Illuminations Committee
- Saddle Up Ranch - are looking for anyone to help look after and exercise neglected, abandoned and problem horses - please complete Form 2 below and we'll pass on your details