Potential funding for the Rattray area
Please find attached some information about potential funding for the Rattray area www.pkc.gov.uk/yourchoice
Participatory Budgeting (PB) is a process of participatory democracy that allows local residents to decide how a budget should be allocated. PB allows citizens to identify, discuss, and prioritise public spending projects, and gives them the power to make real decisions about how money is spent.
The project will need to demonstrate that your idea will:
- Be for the benefit of adults (16+) with health, care or support needs
- Enable people to connect with others in their community
- Provide the community with an alternative or new support mechanism
- Be accessible and promote equal opportunities
- Be sustainable and able to carry on without additional funding
Closing date for applications is 26th October 2016.
Here is the recording:
« Go Back