Blairgowrie & Rattray STV Advert
Last year over 75 businesses, organisations and individuals pledged from £50 each to help promote the town in an advert on the STV Dundee region raising over £4,000. PKC match funded and provided a grant for half the advert (£3,720). It was as a result of STV saying "so where do we send people after the advert" that this website was born.
The Business Association are keen to run another advert if there is an appetite for it in the town.
As yet we have not determined what the advert will contain but will provide details once we know the advert will go ahead.
The following businesses and organisations have already pledged support:
- All Things Fair (28 June 16)
- Angus Forbes Photography (28 June 16)
- Angus Hotel (29 June 16)
- Association of Blairgowrie Craft Workers (29 June 16)
- Blairgowrie Cookshop (6 August 16)
- Blairgowrie & Rattray Highland Games (27 July 16)
- Blairgowrie Holiday Park (4 August 16)
- Cargills (28 June 16)
- Cateran Cafe (8 July 16)
- Cornerstone Deli (28 June 16)
- Create at Nest (29 June 16)
- Doigs (6 August 16)
- Ericht Holiday Lodges (28 June 16)
- Gillespie Inverarity & Co Ltd (7 July 16)
- Graham Environmental (7 July 16)
- Graphite Web Solutions (28 June 16)
- Hammergod Tattoos (8 July 16)
- Miller Gerrard (28 June 16)
- Number 62
- One Voice (28 June 16)
- Stagecoach £300 (28 June 16)
- WM Coupar (6 August 16)
Please fill in this form!
We just want you to pledge that if there is enough interest to run another advert, you will give £50 towards it: