BLAIRGOWRIE & RATTRAY FORUM
The Blairgowrie & Rattray Forum is a networking opportunity for all the groups, organisations, clubs etc to meet and discuss upcoming activities etc. It is co-ordinated by the One Voice Office and Discover Blairgowrie and is for the benefit of everyone in the town and surrounding area. Everyone is welcome.
To find out more, please phone the One Voice Office open Tuesdays to Saturdays 10am to 4pm. Telephone 01250 871120
If you have any comments please fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
Date: Thursday 1st February 2018
Location: The Angus Hotel - thanks to The Angus Hotel for hosting the meeting for free.
Agenda to include:
Update from 26th October:
- 20 people attended with 13 apologies
- There is an energy fair on 24th August in the town hall
- The HEAT Project is applying for funding for a further 2 years to include Blairgowrie and a town loyalty scheme
- Ericht Trust and One Voice in talks to finalise amalgamation
- Town map draft version being printed in November - now looking for advertisers
- Christmas Lights go up on 5 Nov, Switch On 25th November, a Christmas Fair was suggested
- Graham Reid has a petition running to introduce a Heritage Centre
- BRCC have a market stall available for community use (free if not raising money)
- Christmas Hub magazine due delivery from printer on 15th November
- Rotary Classic Car Weekend 21/22 April - bigger than last year
- BHS working with Primary Schools to do a litter pick on 14th November
Previous meeting updates
Email agenda items to firstname.lastname@example.org