Blairgowrie & District Ramblers Association
Secretary - Pat Fraser
07843 786 191
Local walking group that meet fortnightly on Saturdays
The local group of the Ramblers Association, Blairgowrie & District, meets once a fortnight when all walks are led by our experienced walk leaders. Each walk is graded according to difficulty, from a C walk (easy, mainly on level ground and often following paths and tracks) to an A walk (arduous, for the experienced and very fit).
Members can walk with any Ramblers group which allows the individual to opt for a grade and location of walk which best suits them. Social events also take place which offer a chance to explore areas further from home. Full details of all walks can be found on the Ramblers Scotland website.
Activities from Dec 18 - Mar 19:
- 1st December Spittalfield Circular, 5 miles, Grade C, contact 01250 873805
- 15th December Taymount Woods, 7 miles, Grade C, contact 01250 873852
- 12th January, Craigvinean & the Tay, 7miles Grade C, contact 01828 628001
- 26th January, Winter lunch & walk, Grade C Contact 01250 873852
- 9th February, River Ericht/Craighall, 6.25 miles,Grade C+, contact 01250874301
- 23rd February, Tayport to Balmerino, 8.5mls Grade C, contact 01250 870260
- 9th March, Luncarty to Perth, 6.25 miles, Grade C, contact 07753418101
- 23rd March, Moness Den & Urlar Burn, 8.75 miles, Grade B, contact 01250 873577
Please note this form goes to the Discover Blairgowrie Admin team, NOT the group above!