Fantastic selection of local produce from raspberries and strawberries to local game, venison, beef, vegetables and salad to outstanding cafes, bistro and restaurants, you will find you are well served by our land, produce and restaurants.
Known as The Berry Capital due to our long history of producing juicy raspberries and strawberries and for wonderful local produce including game, fresh fruit and vegetables from the hills and fields in the surrounding countryside, we delight in serving you the latest, freshest, tastiest food.
Shops, Cafes and Restaurants not to miss include:
- Blairgowrie Farmshop - Quality Local Fruit & Veg plus our famous Exotic Meat
- Cargills Restaurant and Bistro - we source the best local produce so you can eat, relax and savour, we'll be delighted to serve you...all day, Wednesday - Sunday!
- Cateran Cafe - handcrafted sandwiches and artisan coffee
- Dalmore Inn - Fine Scottish Dining, attentive service and excellent cuisine.
- HW Irvines - family butcher
- DA Kennedy - family butcher
- Little's Restaurant - Specialising in fish from our own fishmongers plus meat, game, vegetarian and pizza
- Number 31 - Decent Pub Food
- The Dome - Leslie Street
- Wee Coffee Shop - Award Winning Coffee Shop, in the centre of the town.
- Wetherspoons - Allan Street