Blairgowrie RDA Duck Race
Sun 23 Apr
Organiser: Blairgowrie RDA
Fundraising duck race in Pitochry for the Blairgowrie Riding for the disabled (RDA) (SC028824)
Each duck costs £2 and donate directly here
Each race will have 500 ducks per race. Race 1 sold out except ducks held by our chair Karen Inkster for sale.
1) Family pass to landmark
2) Block of classes for lets dance (Blairgowrie)
3) Goodies from the wonderful Honest Thistle (Pitlochry)
4) Goodies from Puddles and Suns (Pitlochry)
5) Goodies from Love your sweets (Pitlochry)
Race 2: ducks still available by donating directly
1) Family pass to Blair Drummond Safari Park
2) £50 voucher for Victorias Restaurant (Pitlochry)
3) Live Active voucher - one family swim and one family sports hall access
4) Family pass to Cairnie fruit farm
5) Family pass to Auchinguarrich Wildlife Centre
There are also two chocolate ducks for the last duck across the line.
BRDA has been running for almost 40 years and currently provides riding therapy to 6 schools locally and a few adults and we hope to expand our services in the future. At the end of 2016 we lost access to our schooling arena and we are in the process of planning and sourcing an arena at our site, with classroom, which we have already raised funds for through a grant from RDA UK, supported by players of People's Postcode Lottery.
We also require a toilet and some other essential items, therefore any donation you can make towards this fun event would be greatly appreciated.
We have a new enthusiastic committee who are all keen to see the charity to become successful again. If you would like to get involved with the Blairgowrie Riding for disabled, or want to keep in touch with our progress, check out our Facebook page.
The race will be held on the 23rd April at 11am.
Details of exact location on the Moulin burn in Pitlochry will be posted on our events page in April. These funds will be invaluable for helping us to get up and running again. As a committee we are working on getting a classroom, toilet, heat, lights, generator, washing facilities, electricity, arena and fencing so there is a lot to do.